Time: ca 30 minutes – I have not tried this recipe yet
- 100g half-size walnuts
- 4 tbsp honey
- juice from 1 orange
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- A bowl of a volume minimum 500ml
- Table spoon or wooden spoon to blend
- Baking plate
- Baking paper
- Set the oven to 180 °C.
- In a bowl blend honey, cinnamon and oil.
- Add nuts.
- Spread the walnuts over the baking paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cool down.
- Taste it and think about upgrades.
- Tidy up.
- Leave a comment.
Variation: For salty version instead of orange juice and cinnamon use 1 tsp cayenne peppar and 2 tsp salt. You can always use blend of cashew and almonds instead of walnuts.
Recipe inspired by: www.home-made.cz / Czech
Photographer: to be taken in next suitable occasion