Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 12 beetroots
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds
- oil for baking plate
- big pot
- cutting board
- baking plate
- Clean beetroots and slice them into 1cm thick slices.
- Boil the slices in salted water in a big bowl for 20 min.
- Set the oven on 180°C.
- Spread the oil on the baking sheet and place the cooked slices on there.
- Spread the slices with mustard and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put into oven for 20 minutes.
- Taste it and serve with sallad or as a vegiburger in your favourite style.
- Think about upgrades.
- Tidy up.
- Let me know about your production in a comment.
Recipe: Own experiment based on a picture in a cookbook I can’t remember. Sorry about that!
Photographer: Klara Kvicerova, 2015