Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
(no side dish included in the recipe,
but it could be quinoa, baked potatoes and root-vegetables, rice, etc.)
- 4 portions of frozen or fresh salmon (150-200g each) OR chicken fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 1 handful of fresh spinach, basil or parsley (can be whole herb-pot)
- salt & pepper
- 1 dl parmesan cheese for a gourmet version
- Oven & oven gloves for cooking
- Baking form
- Cutting board & knife
- 1 dl measuring equipment
- min. 3 dl bowl
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Oil the baking form and put salmon portions there.
- Blend crème fraîche, chopped fresh herb and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the crème fraîche blend on the top of salmon portion.
- Place your masterpiece to the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Taste it and think about upgrades.
- Tidy up.
- Let me know about your production in a comment.
Recipe: Upgraded recommendation from my previous employer (who wishes to stay incognito), 2014, October, Sweden
Photographer: Klara Kvicerova, 2014